The purchase of a home is one of the largest financial transactions most people will make in their lifetime. It is definitely worth taking the time to carefully choose your Realtor.
Choosing Hal as your realtor will give you the benefit of both his years of legal experience and his years spent investing in Victoria real estate.
Hal will take the time to make sure that you understand all the legal,
financial, technical and timing issues that will affect you before
you sign an offer to purchase.
"Apart from the "edge" that Hal's legal experience gave us, Hal's experience with renovations was a great help when it came to looking at the houses themselves. He was able to point out each home's weaknesses and strengths and, more importantly, each home's potential." (Sue Volpe and Kevin Bub - See Testimonials)
Here's What Hal Will Do For You
- Meet or speak with you and listen to exactly what
you are looking for.
- Explain agency relationships and how Hal can work
- Review the entire home buying process with you.
- Using the latest technology, set up a 2 part system
for you that:
- Scans all new listings once every hour and
automatically notifies you by your choice of email, pager
or phone as soon as a new property matching your criteria
comes on the market; and
- Creates your own private webspace where you
can log on from any computer and see all the properties matching
your criteria. This works in Real Time, so that properties
appear on your webspace as soon as they are uploaded to the
MLS® system by any realtor.
- Prepare and review with you a package of recent
sales and current listings to give you an up to date understanding
of the market.
- Drive you through neighbourhoods which interest
- Explain financing alternatives, arrange mortgage
pre-approval and direct you to the best possible sources of financing.
- Review the Offer to Purchase form with you so that
when you are ready to make an offer you will already be familiar
with the form.
- Advise you of all costs of the purchase before
you make any commitment.
- Arrange prompt showings of listings of interest
to you at times convenient to your schedule.
- Update you on changes in market trends and provide
you with statistics on recent sales.
- Explain, prepare and present your offer to purchase,
amendments, notices and waivers.
- Assist you in negotiating so that you end up with
the best terms possible.
- Assist you in satisfying all conditions of your
offer to purchase.
- Help you obtain legal advice and a professional
inspection of the property.
- Keep you up to date with the progress of your
transaction at all times.
- Provide you with a checklist of all pre-closing
information you'll require.
- Assist with the delivery of keys and funds on the
- Follow-up and keep in touch after the sale.
- Provide you at all times with a professional level
of service and follow-up to ensure you enjoy a pleasant and successful
real estate experience.
If would like Hal to find you a property, whether that be a home, business or investment property, please either fill in the following form or Contact Hal.