1286 Fairfield Road, Victoria, BC, V8V 4W3,
PH: (250) 385-2033 Toll: 1-888-886-1286 [email protected]
For most people, the sale of their home is one of the largest financial transactions they will make in their lifetime. It can also be an incredibly rewarding experience. It is definitely worth taking the time to carefully choose your Realtor.
Hal will give you the benefit of his years of legal and practical experience.
He will take the time to make sure that you understand all the legal, financial, technical and timing issues that will affect you before you put your home on the market.
"Hal has bought, renovated and sold many houses in the Victoria area and he knows the market and what needs to be done to get top dollar for the property he is listing." (Cynthia Silverman - See Testimonials)
Here's What Hal Will Do For You
If you would like Hal to provide you with a complimentary evaluation of your home, please click here.
- Explain agency relationships and how Hal can work
- Explain the entire selling process to you.
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis that will
assist you in correctly pricing your home.
- Review the Offer to Purchase form with you so that
when you get an offer you will already be familiar with the form.
- Spend the time to go through your home with you
and make suggestions that will improve your home's marketability
and selling price.
- Promote and market your home to the top agents
in all real estate firms.
- Assist you in completing a Seller's Disclosure
Statement for your protection.
- Provide a current Title Search of your property.
- Install the Newport For Sale sign.
- Have colour photos taken of your home for the Internet
and promotional material.
- Have a professional floor plan of your home created
for all promotional material.
- Cut an extra key for showings and install a lockbox
to ensure maximum ease of showings by cooperating realtors.
- Put all the details of your home into the MLS
system and on the Internet.
- Prepare a feature sheet on your home for prospective
- Schedule your home for the Newport office tour.
- Schedule your home for the multiple listing tour.
- Hold open houses that are convenient to you.
- Handle all inquiries on your home from prospective
local and out of town buyers and other agents through a 24 hour
toll-free paging number.
- Write great ads and market your home in the most
effective print media.
- Contact you regularly with feedback from all showings.
- Advise you of changes in market conditions.
- Qualify buyers before showing your home.
- Promptly present and advise and consult with you
on all offers to purchase.
- Assist you in negotiating all offers so that you
end up with the best possible terms.
- Help you through inspections, appraisals, financing
and all matters related to the sale.
- Follow up to ensure the buyer removes all conditions.
- Keep you informed on the progress of the sale.
- Forward written instructions and copies of all
pertinent information to the lawyers and mortgage companies.
- Arrange transfer of keys.
- Handle any complications that may occur through
the selling process.
- Provide you at all times with a professional level
of service and follow-up to ensure you enjoy a pleasant and successful
real estate experience.
Feature Properties .
Property Search .
Mortgage Calculator .
About Hal .
Tell A Friend .
Market Report .
Victoria Links .
Copyright © 2004 - Hal Decter
Designed and Engineered by Radar Hill Technology Group Inc.